Dr Yinka Ayefele, the popular Media Executive, Music Maestro and the founder of Fresh FM Nigeria, Blast FM, and TiwaNTiwa Radio, has announced new leadership across all their stations. Prominent among the plans for the nearest future is the expansion of Blast FM throughout the southwest region of Nigeria. Primus Media Blog reports.
According to the blog, those changes have been set in motion as part of plans to build upon the station’s existing achievements and emulate the successful model of its sister station, Fresh FM.
Ace award winning broadcast Sports Journalist, Kenny Ogunmiloro has taken the helm as the newly appointed General Manager of Blast 98.3 FM.
With a substantial background in the media industry, Ogunmiloro is poised to introduce fresh ideas and innovations to the station, ushering in a new era of leadership.
GoalPoacher News brings to the fore what you probably do not know about Kenny Ogunmiloro.
) Kenny Ogunmiloro started his media career as sports analyst on Oluyole FM
He moved to Star FM as Sports analyst
4) He secured his first Radio Job and TV at Star FM and MITV
Also Kenny brought in others to understudy him and today, they sports OAPs in Ibadan .
7) He was voted as the best Sports Journalist in Oyo State in 2013.
8) He was the only Sport journalist in Oyo State that covered the FIFA World Cup in Brazil in 2014 and also covered the 2018 edition in Russia.
9) He is the Publisher of Braceradio.com and C. E. O of Brace Radio.
10) He’s the head of Traffic Department at Fresh FM Ibadan.