Oyo State Governor, Engineer Seyi Makinde has approved the appointment of nine aides for the office of the Deputy Governor, Barrister Bayo Lawal.
The newly appointed aides to the Deputy Governor as contained in a letter signed by the Chief of Staff, Otunba Segun Ogunwuyi, are:
- Ajagbe Yusuf Olatunji: SA (Political)
- Sakariyah Kunle Sanni: SA (Administration)
- Hassan Ajibade: SA (Legal)
- Omoetan Omolere: SA (Print Media)
- Badmus Adesola: SA (Domestic)
- Oyedeji Ahmed: SA (Public Affairs)
- Alhaji Nasiru Ayinde: SA (Projects)
- Ajibade Waheed Ademola: SA (Media Online)
- Mutalib Adewale: Personal Assistant
The Governor also approved the appointment of Miss Adetola Adedibu as Special Assistant to the Governor on Liaison Office Abuja.
The Governor congratulated the new appointees and urged them to see their appointment as a call to service.
He implored them to discharge their duties with utmost loyalty and all sense of responsibility.